We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at Jamie's, as always a full house. After Jamie's we headed to Serge's family for dessert. On Friday I convinced Serge to bring up all the Christmas decorations, traditionally I just get in the crawl space and bring them all up but this year I needed help. I didn't realize we had over 30 bins of Christmas decorations, and needless to say, Serge didn't realize it either. We got a lot of help from Nick putting up the tree and decorating, I just forgot that every toddler knows exactly where the on button is for every annoying decoration we own :) A few weeks ago we were at Target and Nick wanted to buy Spongebob candy canes for the tree, I told him we couldn't because Daddy would get mad because it was before Thanksgiving. (he wouldn't but it was the first thing that came to mind). So when it came time to put the candy canes on the tree he wouldn't because Daddy would get mad. The memory on this kid, we finally convinced him it was after Thanksgiving and it was ok to put candy canes on the tree. He put them all on one branch....
Life!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment