Saturday, November 22, 2008

The world of "Mine"

So Nick has decided that EVERYTHING is his. We kind of knew that the moment he was born but now he thinks it to. We are working on it but had a moment this week at gymnastics, as I am now 27 weeks pregnant and have a trapped nerve in my right side from my c-section with Nick. I am officially miserable, so I rely on Jamie more now than ever. She is fully involved with Nick and gymnastics and this week was no exception. The teacher asked the kids and parents/grandparents to lay down in a line and took the big ball and rolled it over them. A little girl named Jenna layed down on the other side of grandma Jamie and Nick was not happy. He yelled at Jenna and told her that this was "MY GRANDMA". He has never yelled at another kid, of course we apologized and gave hugs etc. But this was just the beginning of his week of "mine". I guess one step at a time, but we are trying to put an end to it now, or come Feb. 6, Serge and I are going to have a bigger problem than we want. We went to see Bolt today, cute movie, a little violent in the beginning but a good movie. Nick sat through the whole thing, that is a thumbs up in my book. That is all for now........

No comments: