On Monday I noticed a rash on Nick's foot and he said it hurt so I took him in to the DR. He has boy foot funk, no actually he has a rash from his shoes and feet being wet. Mainly after swimming lessons, his feet going into crocs and not drying. I am not sure what the medical term is, so I just call it foot funk. I figure this will not be the last time I have a conversation with the Dr. about boy funk:) We really just laid low this week mainly because it is so cold here, it averaged 35 degrees most of the week and then on top of that it was windy. Nick realized what the term frozen snot means. Ryan came over to play on Thursday and I got some pictures of the boys in Nick's kitchen, for some reason every kid loves that kitchen. Nick woke up on Friday with a temp of 101.6 and spent most of the day in bed watching movies, he is better now but his fever with no symptoms has turned into a cold.
Life!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment