Sunday, December 7, 2008

St. Nicholas Day

Our Little Polish Prince in front of the Poland tree.
I bet he is thinking (just take the damn picture MOM!!!)


Dad and Nick watching the trains go by


In most European cultures they celebrate names day, the day of your saint that you are named after. It is bigger than a birthday, St. Nicholas Day is December 6 every year. I do not get a names day, even though I was supposed to after we got married.(it was the deal I made for changing my name from Wilson to Kozlowski). I have been told there is no Saint Kim, but I have to disagree on that one ;):). We do celebrate Nick's names day, and birthday and yesterday we spent a family day at the Museum of Science and Industry. Each year the museum decorates Christmas trees for different countries. We went to see the trees and the trains, and the tractors and of course the circus exhibit. Those are Nick's favorite things at the museum. It was a great family day and our last chance for just the three of us to be doing something before Christmas. Next weekend we have cookie decorating in Madison, WI with all the Wilson cousins, and then it is full on 3rd birthday mode for our little dude. We have our Wilson family Christmas, and then Nick's party. I do not know where the time goes........

No comments: