As I look at the calendar we have 1 free weekend between now and Christmas. Yikes!!!! This week has been very busy we had a Dr's appt. on Wednesday and it looks like Nathan will be here on February 6th, he will share a birthday with his cousin Avary (she will be 3). Then on Friday our little boy made the jump to underwear. Not brave enough to leave the house with out the pull up on but it is a step in the right direction. I figure I will get him potty trained in time to change diapers all over again. Saturday, Serge and I asked his mom to babysit and we went for a much needed massage, it was great. We had the entire day to ourselves, we went to lunch, went shopping and found ourselves back home by 4pm to get Nick to go to the mall. Sunday we had a 2nd birthday party at Pump it up for Ryan, Nick's cousin. I am not sure who had more fun the Dad's or the kids, something about the boys in this family they always seem to have fun even at a 2 year olds birthday party. I even managed to waddle, yes I am at the point of waddling, up the slide to take Nick down. I braved it once and that was enough for the pregnant mom. Today we had a class party, we go to Gymnastics every Monday and today the kids dressed up and had a little Halloween party. We made goodie bags and Grandma Jamie made cookies for all the kids and teachers. We have a Halloween party at our house on Friday for Nick's friends Zach and PJ, Saturday we are off to the baby Fair and the Flea Market to see Aunt Kelly, and Sunday we have a play date and Chuck E Cheese. Hope all is well and stay tuned for more updates and pictures of Captain Feathersword........
Life!
13 years ago

1 comment:
yay nathan will be born on my birthday.. i see you forgot that it was mine also.sniff sniff
Post a Comment