Sunday, October 12, 2008

A toddler, a Puppy & Chalk.... What do you get?







A Puppy with blue lips, this is Murphy. Grandma and Grandpa's bulldog, she is 7 months old and loves Nick. Mostly because he is the same size as she is and his hands are at the perfect level for a few licks of whatever he has in his hand. See the blue lips, that would be what Nick had in his hand. Today it was 82 degrees, the last warm day in Chicago. We took advantage of the day at Grandma's pool, and took out the sidewalk chalk for the last time.

Nick and Aunt Nenna (Jenna, his godmother) drew all over grandma's pool, and Murphy took a few licks just to make sure the chalk was non-toxic :)

2 comments:

ZZ said...

I am so glad that you have one too now! I love to look at Crissy's pictures and see what they are up to. Now I can keep dibs on you too. ;)
We are contemplating a trip up to Delavan for new years, will you guys be around?

Mindi said...

love the blue lips!