It has been a long time since I updated this.... I guess with everyone being on Facebook Now I forgot to update the blog.. Things have been very busy for us since October. Nick turned 4.. a big party at the bowling alley,and Daddy brought home a German Shepard Puppy, Holly. Then it was Christmas which was fun and sad all at the same time. Grandpa passed away on Christmas Eve, he was 88 and went into the hospital and went just the way he wanted, quick.. Although I personally think it was RUDE to die on Christmas, but on the other hand he knew it would bring all of us together as a family. As for Nathan's first Christmas, Santa brought him a new car.. We started the year by Serge and Joe taking Nick to his first Illinois basketball game, even though they lost to Grandpa's team he had a great time. Then on to Nathan's first birthday.. all Dr. Seuss.. Next on to the Monster Truck show for Nick and Daddy..and of course fill in all the other weekends with Birthday Parties and family time. Our house has been filled with the common winter germs that bring out all kinds of funk...So I apologize for not bringing this up to date sooner, things have been crazy here and from the looks of the calendar they are not going to slow down until at least June.. Just in time for Great America, Carnival and zoo season... (sorry for not posting more pics, our computer with the pics crashed)
Life!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment